PonyProg :  PonyProg Phorum PonyProg
PonyProg open discussion 
Have other sustem for work whith "pprogram", w/h open all?
Posted by: ripgsm ()
Date: April 06, 2010 02:18PM

Please i today have testated one small the program, for AVR and ATMEGA 128, withouth LPT cable connected to the atmega 128, demaged from malicious peoples, i have openj one of two box jaf, and i have loock thath have different atmega 128, but one have only one problem of Eeprom, becouse the pc detect this only in Usb<->Dual Serial and have testated various programs, but not want recovery the Eeprom original.
The second, the Jaf that i was working very good, now not upgrade/downgrade, and not have more Boot, many peoples have solved whith this very good and easy program, i have study this, but not is complicate the use of this program, i not understand good, how connect all in the atmega that not have one number or other.
Clear, that i put in this , i'm shure that solve how other peoples, but my problem, is if not go all good and have need of format other time, just have formattated 4 times, becouse have need of work whith this HW and i have buyed other Hw, (this is small price, only 30€), but i want repair the other one for use whith one other dongle that thinked was the cause of the problem.
Excuseme if have writed this long procedure, but now know my problem, i want repair this HW, and not demaged the my pc that have the LPT port but i use this also whith other box for motorola, thank in advanve for our help,
thank you
br
ripgsm

Options: ReplyQuote